Saturday, October 23, 2010

Brother's wedding: My first project

Salam all, InshAllah you are all well. Some of you might know me as the writer from myswingingchandelier.blogspot.com
I decided to create this page The Emarati Wedding Planner after many of my friends and family encouraged me to do so as they saw it was something I loved doing and I'm passionate about. To begin inaugerating this post I'm posting a few images I took via my blackberry of my brother's wedding decor that I worked on. The wedding took place in Grand Hyatt on Oct 15th 2010.
Will be posting the proffessional photos soon as well as tips on flowers, cakes and inspiration boards to make your special evening one of the most beautifully unforgettable events of your life. Enjoy!


xoxo Noora


During buildup: The circular area that's located at the steps of the kosheh (stage) is the dancefloor and around it are long white sofas as a loungue area. Notice the delicate fushia lace framing the dance floor as well as the four fushia chandeliers on top. The effect...Spectacular!



The stage wasn't covered in flowers (very cost effective yet some brides prefer flowers so it depends on the client's taste). The shade that's located on top of the sofa delicately moved up when the bride entered and it was entertaining for the eyes. A wow factor for the guests.



This particular decor blew the guests away! No fabric was made and the top of the table was made of mirror glass with a intricate frosted design surrounding the center peice to give it that Oomph and vintage feel.




Another photo of the center peice during the buildup, three type of vases were used (each differed in height) but all were covered in delicate white lace which gave it a beautiful look when the ballroom lights were of and the colored spotlights were on.

No comments:

Post a Comment